- 27 years of studies and experience performing functions in multinational companies and projects in several territories (USA, Latin America, Spain and China), in charge of multicultural personnel from more than 30 countries, carrying out functions related to: facilitating change processes, strategic planning, optimization of communication, effective alignment of people and objectives, change and crisis situations advisory, optimization of interpersonal relationships and the stability of workers in and out their organizations.
- Executive Coach, Life Coach, Sports Coach, Consultant and Entrepreneur.
- Degree in Business Administration (Central University of Venezuela).
- Master in Professional Marketing (Complutense University of Madrid).
- Master Real Madrid in Direction and Management of Sports Entities (Francisco de Vitoria University, Madrid).
FRANZEL DELGADO BULOZ